Re: Regression Tests

From: Andriy Shapochka (ashapochk..otmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 13 2003 - 05:44:38 EST

    > I am still having one problem though. See exception in the bottom of this
    > message. I thought Andriy fixed this by using bcel libraries, but I
    > couldn't see any bcel imports in regression package.
    > Andriy, is this
    > checked in? Or was it me breaking something?

    See org.objectstyle.cayenne.regression.DOStubClassLoader. It performs the
    BCEL job.
    So, actually the problem was you had missed to execute the code like below
    (from Main) in AntMain:

    protected DataDomain createDomain() throws Exception {
            ClassLoader loader = new DOStubClassLoader();
            Configuration.bootstrapSharedConfig(loader.loadClass("Table"));

    I have committed the fix. Now it should work (at least, it works for me when
    I run AntMain or Main).

    Andriy.