Re: Nightly build failure

From: Andriy Shapochka (ashapochk..otmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 13 2003 - 05:44:41 EST

    Andrei, is it just unsupported addBatch or there are more serious problems
    with the code? Is any logic broken? Because if it relates to the batching
    only customization of BatchInterpreter per DbAdapter is a piece of cake.
    Otherwise could you let me know what kinds of failures you observed? Maybe
    it will be easier for me to analyze and eliminate them.