Re: Nightly build failure

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Feb 13 2003 - 10:31:43 EST

    Mostly the errors were about incorrect object persistence state after
    commit. This should be easy to fix. Also some drivers do not support
    batches, so this should be turned off in default adapter (or rather batch
    execution should be done as a set of queries), and adapters like Oracle
    should turn it back on.

    You can try switching your local copy back to ContextCommit and run unit
    tests per Developer Guide instructions. You will see the full report. I
    will also send you directly an archived report I got from Holger last
    night.

    Unrelated to that I wanted to organize the code a little better:

    - we have too many sorters - old ones and new ones, need to merge them
    together.

    - I fill like using too many classes with default access is an indication
    that some refactoring needs to be done, maybe with ressigning roles to the
    participating classes. This will probably include ContextCommit, maybe
    Craig's flattened relationship classes, and maybe DbAdapter

    - ...

    Andrus