Re: JBuilder IDE contrib?

From: Andriy Shapochka (ashapochk..otmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 13 2003 - 15:28:49 EST

    I can check my JBuilder project file into CVS, but it uses absolute pathes
    to src and libraries, so I am not sure it will help a lot. I prepared a
    series of gif screenshots guiding through the whole Cayenne project
    configuration for JBuilder 7. They point out what to do step by step very
    clearly. I will check them in for now. Will think how to make an acceptably
    portable JBuilder project too.

    Andriy.