Re: Modeler not displaying Obj/DbEntities in sorted order

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Feb 18 2003 - 17:40:13 EST

    > Modeler does not seem to sort Obj- or DbEntities alphabetically;

    Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't :-).

     this is
    > really annoying when you start to rename entities in a larger schema. If
    > it's not there simply for lack of time or oversight I'll give it a try.

    You are welcome to fix this.

    This is a bug related to event handling. I was always postponing the fix,
    since I wanted to finally convert the modeler to use Scope and their MVC
    approach and key-value coding (and get rid of tons of redundant and messy
    code). Unfortunately this will not be completed in 1.0 (at least not by
    me), so I guess we have to work with whatever code we have now...

    Andrus