Re: Modeler look&feel

From: Holger Hoffstätte (holge..izards.de)
Date: Tue Feb 18 2003 - 19:46:33 EST

    Instead of just defaulting to something that not everybody might like, you
    can now set your L&F in modeler.preferences; while I was at it, I added
    saving/restoring the window layout. Craig might want to test this with
    Plastik on Linux.
    Btw, "ExtendedProperties" (superclass of ModelerPreferences) really blows,
    API- and stability wise. Suggested feature for 1.1: rewrite for JDK 1.4
    Preferences system, should be trivial.

    Andrus, you can close my feature request.. :)

    -h