Re: Modeler look&feel

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Feb 18 2003 - 21:11:47 EST

    Holger Hoffstätte wrote:
    > Instead of just defaulting to something that not everybody might like, you
    > can now set your L&F in modeler.preferences; while I was at it, I added
    > saving/restoring the window layout. Craig might want to test this with
    > Plastik on Linux

    Yeah, you are right - Windows L&F looks and fills much better...

    I am getting 2 new machines this week - a Linux server (going to be a
    main database server for my Cayenne testing, I am planning to install
    all supported databases on it), and a 15" PowerBook laptop. Can't wait
    to try it out on both.

    BTW, I can probably give ssh access to the new Linux box to all Cayenne
    committers (who care to have it). This way everybody will have a test
    environment. But I have to configure the box first...

    Andrus