Powered By Cayenne

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Feb 28 2003 - 21:58:00 EST

    Finally our network relocation troubles are over (we had to replace the
    network card that suddenly stopped working), and objectstyle.org mail
    and web server is back up.

    So here is a few things to spice our lifes :-)

       http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/other/poweredby/

    This is a few "Powered by Cayenne" icons designed by our graphic artist
    Anna. Feel free to use them on your sites, with a link back to Cayenne ;).

    We need to create a page on the main site offering these icons for the
    public use, but this can wait till later.

    Andrus