CayenneModeler on Mac OS X

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sat Mar 01 2003 - 02:58:36 EST

    Just trying my new PowerBook :-)

    Of course one of the first things was to install JDK 1.4.1, Eclispe and
    Ant and build Cayenne. It compiles just fine, but starting the modeler
    proved to be a pain. Whether I do it from command line or MRJAppBuilder,
    java just hangs and nothing happens.

    Anyone tried running the Modeler on OS X (10.2.4)? I am very new to that
    (nevermind my earlier work with Apple :-))

    Andrus