SortedList in sandbox/holger

From: Holger Hoffstätte (holge..izards.de)
Date: Sun Mar 02 2003 - 11:37:47 EST

    I've just checked in my SortedList implementation & test into the sandbox.
    There are many places in cayenne - both core and Modeler - where an
    automagically sorted list would be handy, instead of continuous manual
    housekeeping. If this implementation meets expectations I would like to
    contribute it.

    Pleae keep in mind that many of its deficiencies are caused by the
    Collections API; don't shoot the messenger :)

    Holger