[Success] ContextCommit refactorings

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 00:57:26 EST

    I'd like to report complete success switching Cayenne to use Andriy's
    ContextCommit, and his Ashwood-based dependency tracking framework. If
    anybody uses DataContext.commit(), please switch to
    DataContext.commitChanges(), there is no longer any alternative API for
    doing commits.

    Our unit tests pass on Oracle, Sybase, MySQL, and PostgreSQL. In
    addition Andriy's Oracle regression tests pass consistently.

    There is still some refactoring work that I am planning, like
    decommissioning OperationSorter, etc., but this is all minor things.

    I am so glad we are over it, this brings us so much closer to Beta!

    Andrus