Re: Weird: DeploymentConfiguratorTst fails (not) only with HSQLDB

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sat Mar 15 2003 - 17:58:16 EST

    Holger,

    could you refresh from CVS and try it again. I just fixed it. Turns out
    that for Zip files it is not enough to close the input stream used for
    reading it, but ZipFile itself must be closed.

    Timing factor also added to the confusion. ZipFile is a local variable in
    ZipUtil.unzip method, so given the right conditions, it was garbage
    collected, releasing the lock. But most of the time it was not.

    Andrus