Re: Failed to load domain and/or its maps/nodes

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Apr 02 2003 - 14:37:02 EST

    > Andrus Adamchik wrote:
    >> Ok, just checked in the code for verbose exceptions. Now exception
    >> message is almost as informative as turning on debugging.
    >
    > I take it you have tried .conf and .util with DEBUG - any suggestions
    > about what to improve further? Are the messages informative enough, or
    > maybe even too verbose? Did I miss anything?

    Well, debugging information is OK. I guess we can always tweak it here and
    there (like adding a position in the XML file where the parse error
    occured, but this seems like too much trouble for now), but I think it is
    pretty comprehensive as it is now.

    But since most new users have no idea how to turn on debugging, adding a
    full summary of ConfigStatus to the exception message is a very good
    thing, making Cayenne much more friendly.

    Andrus