Re: Cayenne Examples (data migration tool)

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Apr 15 2003 - 10:05:54 EDT

    Arndt,

    it is not critical to have for Beta 1 (that is planned for the coming
    weekend). We can totally do it afterwards.

    The way I envision our Beta cycle, is slowing down the development, and
    catching up on bug fixes, documentation, examples and such. So your
    example may go into one of the intermediate Beta-X releases.

    Andrus