Contributors page

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Apr 18 2003 - 22:31:27 EDT

    I am updating the contributors page for the upcoming release. I am
    going to add Dirk and Arndt to the list of contributors and move Andriy
    to the list of committers. Please let me know privately if you anyone
    has special requests about the information displayed (or not displayed)
    on the contributors page (personal URL, email address..).

    Andrus