Re: ServletContextResourceLocator is missing

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sat Apr 19 2003 - 20:03:29 EDT

    On Saturday, April 19, 2003, at 03:32 PM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:

    > Being eager to release the Beta, I decided to write my own
    > ServletContextResourceLocator. It is called WebappResourceLocator.This
    > allowed me to apply all the patches. Let me know if anything is
    > missing.
    >
    > Also I followed the suggestion by Scott to rename ServletConfiguration
    > (new class is called WebappCayenneListener). ServletConfiguration
    > inherits from it with a deprecation note.
    >
    > This is all in CVS, though untested yet. I will do the testing and
    > documentation update later today.
    >
    > Andrus

    Renamed this one more time. The final name is WebApplicationListener. I
    did some more refactoring (namely moved "static DataContext
    getDefaultContext" to BasicServletConfiguration). Good news that
    everything now works very well and is easy to configure. I tested our
    Struts and Tapestry tutorials - works like a charm.

    Thanks Scott for the patches and for steering the whole web
    configuration piece in the right direction.

    Will start working on the release...

    Andrus