Planned Beta 2

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Apr 22 2003 - 23:59:40 EDT

    On the heels of the Beta 1, and according to the shorter release cycle
    plan I mentioned earlier, I am estimating a Beta 2 around
    (Tuesday|Wednesday) of next week. I already have about 5 bug fixes checked
    in, and will have much more by then. Just wanted to let everyone know.

    BTW, Beta 1 is accepted pretty well. SourceForge download logs are a few
    days behind, but ObjectStyle Apache logs show 21,000 hits on the site
    today.

    Andrus