Fwd: Cayenne 1.0 Release Candidate is out

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Jul 21 2003 - 11:32:36 EDT

    Cayenne developers:

    FYI: In a few days I am taking off on vacation and will be at my desk
    only around August 26th, with only occasional access to e-mail during
    this period. I'll try to stay in touch with the list as much as I can,
    but I'd appreciate Cayenne-savvy people here to help out our users on
    cayenne-user. If you have such opportunity of course.

    ;-)

    Thanks
    Andrus

    Begin forwarded message: