Re: Inheritance mapping - when to come?

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Nov 03 2003 - 12:46:32 EST

    On Nov 3, 2003, at 4:38 AM, Manuel Fehlhammer wrote:

    > Hi *,
    >
    > can anybody tell me when it's going to come? I read the page =
    > http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/pending/inheritance.html and saw some =
    > comments from Andrus in the mailing lists (march 2003) so I expected
    > it =
    > would be already in the current release...
    >
    > Thanx for the information,
    >
    > Manuel

    Hi Manuel,

    Unfortunately this is not in yet. I would love to see it happen ASAP
    myself. It is planned to be included in 1.1, but neither I nor other
    project committers can give any specific dates (unless somebody hires
    me to do it, or submits a patch ;-)) ... staying very busy with
    distributed cache implementation and other things these days....

    Andrus