Winding down..

From: Holger Hoffstätte (holge..izards.de)
Date: Mon Dec 08 2003 - 14:03:37 EST

    Andrus, Cayenne group -

    Due to some unforeseen changes in both my private and work life I most
    likely will not be able to make any contributions to Cayenne anymore, most
    likely throughout the entire next year. I'll try to continue to monitor
    the lists but cannot promise anything.
    I hope my contributions and nagging were somewhat useful so far. :)

    Holger