[ANN] Cayenne 1.0.5 released

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Dec 22 2003 - 01:42:32 EST

    Cayenne 1.0.5 is out. A few highlights:

    - "Delete Rules" (Chapter 6.4) added to the Modeler Guide
    - DB2Adapter: fixed type mappings , added support for java.lang.Boolean
    mapping, successfully tested [C|B]LOB support.
    - Various bugs fixes described in the release notes.

    Visit http://objectstyle.org/cayenne to download 1.0.5

    Also I will be on vacation for 12 days starting next Wednesday. It is
    very unlikely that I will be answering questions during this period.

    Happy holidays :-)
    Andrus