Optimistic locking xml syntax

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..laska.net)
Date: Thu Jan 22 2004 - 14:28:29 EST

    Within the next couple of weeks, I'm going to begin working on modifications
    to support optimistic locking.

    I have no idea if what I produce will be "good enough" to commit, but I'd
    like to at least write it so that it's compatible with whatever optimistic
    locking is eventually put into cayenne.

    To that end, can someone suggest what the likely syntax for optimistic
    locking in the xml files should be?

    db-attribute? obj-attribute? isOptimisticLock="true"?

    Or any other broad generalities that I should consider to make this as
    useful as possible?

    Thanks.

    -Mike