Re: Optimistic Locking Progress Report 2 - final?

From: Andrus Adamchik (
Date: Wed Feb 04 2004 - 15:28:51 EST

    Without looking into details, what you say makes sense to me.

    In any event it is probably a good idea to submit your patch to Jira
    (e.g. under an existing CAY-52 ticket). This will be a good starting
    point when we get to this eventually. Full implementation will of
    course include XML format additions and modeler support.