Re: Optimistic Locking Progress report 5 - problems with Oracle 9i DATE/TIMESTAMP lockings

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Feb 10 2004 - 23:58:07 EST

    Mike,

    UtilDateType and its Oracle-specific subclass - OracleUtilDateType -
    maybe a suspect here. Try commenting out this line from your local
    version of OracleAdapter.java:

      map.registerType(new OracleUtilDateType());

    I am not completely sure that it has anything to do with your problems,
    but it is worth a try.

    Andrus