Re: Bug in latest cvs --No suitable DataNode to handle query with root: class [dataobject class]

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Feb 12 2004 - 16:36:19 EST

    Is there anything special about your configuration, like multiple
    DataNodes or multiple DataMaps, or entities created on the fly? Do you
    see any warnings of your code relying on deprecated API?

    I changed DataDomain routing code a few days back to look up nodes by
    DataMap, instead of ObjEntity. This worked with the test cases, but I
    won't be surprised if I overlooked some deployment scenario.

    Andrus