Re: Problems building cayenne-src-1.1M3.tar.gz from source and unexpected error using prebuilt jar

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..laska.net)
Date: Tue Mar 09 2004 - 12:30:45 EST

    Mike Kienenberger <mkienen..laska.net> wrote:
    > I don't see a problem with making people do that if they're using newer
    jar
    > file versions.

    Of course, right after I sent this I looked at my 28 different project jar
    files, and immediately see that while it's possible to recompile all of
    these jar files from source, it's certainly not something I want to have to
    do.....

    Realistically, I suppose that most of them do not have to be recompiled, but
    it could still be quite painful.

    -Mike