Re: Modeler support for locking and inheritance

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..laska.net)
Date: Mon Mar 22 2004 - 11:11:07 EST

    Andrus Adamchik <andru..bjectstyle.org> wrote:
    > While both locking and inheritance are still work in progress, I just
    > checked in the full modeler support for both. Locking and inheritance
    > information can be edited, stored and loaded again. This should help
    > during further development and testing.

    Where in the code do I need to look in order to upgrade my Project v 1.0 +
    locking attributes to v 1.1 without losing my locking attributes?

    I tried to locate whatever was losing the code without success? Is it just
    a matter of changing the v1.0 dtd? That's the one thing I just realized I
    didn't try.

    -Mike