Re: Modeler support for locking and inheritance

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Mar 22 2004 - 13:29:27 EST

    On Mar 22, 2004, at 12:51 PM, Mike Kienenberger wrote:

    > Are there any immediate plans for a new tagged release on CVS?

    There might be some delay, since I am trying to release all new
    features in the minimally usable state. Upcoming milestone was supposed
    to be about inheritance. Your optimistic locking also came in very
    handily. Once we round up those, we can do M5.

    1.0.7 will likely go out this week, but it has no new features, only
    bug fixes.

    Andrus