Re: ObjEntity qualifer [was Single Table Inheritance Implementation]

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..laska.net)
Date: Wed Apr 07 2004 - 11:44:51 EDT

    Andrus Adamchik <andru..bjectstyle.org> wrote:
    > the inheritance hierarchy based on the entity qualifier. Yes, ObjEntity
    > qualifier is now fully supported, and independent from inheritance for
    > that matter.

    I don't quite understand what an "ObjEntity qualifier" is. Can it be used
    to create a restricting qualifer? Right now, I can't use prefetching
    because I've been unable to implement restricting qualifiers via DataContext
    delegation in such a way that they work with prefetching. It'd be great if
    this were a solution!

    -Mike