Re: Optimistic Locking, Unit Tests, etc.

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..laska.net)
Date: Sun Apr 11 2004 - 12:16:33 EDT

    Andrus Adamchik <andru..bjectstyle.org> wrote:
    > Looks like it is time for 1.1 M5. Here the latest update on the coding
    > progress.
    >
    > Mike, are there any other issues that I might
    > have overlooked?

    If you can wait until Monday or Tuesday, I'll grab what's in CVS and give it
    as much testing as I can do to insure that it's all working. Your
    partitioning idea was one I had also considered, but held off on due to no
    impact on my own use cases. I always considered it a future todo item,
    though.

    -Mike