Shared Entity namespace

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sun May 16 2004 - 19:49:00 EDT

    Per our earlier discussion with Andriy (see CAY-92 -
    http://objectstyle.org/jira/secure/ViewIssue.jspa?key=CAY-92), I just
    checked in an implementation of the shared entity namespace.

    Basically, instead of broken DataMap dependencies, from now on all
    entities in the same DataDomain can reference each other (in
    relationships, ObjEntity -> DbEntity, etc.) without any extra
    configuration. This way programmers can organize their mappings any
    way they want using DataMaps as "folders". E.g. DbEntities and
    ObjEntities for the same project can be stored in separate DataMaps.
    Use your imagination :-)

    The code is checked in. I am doing some extra testing now. The internal
    structure of the DataMap changed substantially to support a shared
    namespace. So if you are using nightly builds in your work, I'd
    appreciate if you let me know of any problems.

    Andrus