cayenne-examples refactored in a separate CVS module

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Aug 31 2004 - 22:52:19 EDT

As I am adding more subprojects to cayenne-examples, and need to make
things more maintainable, I removed all the examples code from the main
Cayenne project tree. Instead I created a separate CVS module called
"cayenne-examples" with its own build scripts, etc.

If anyone's interested in my Eclipse setup... It is much easier to
treat each example as a separate Eclipse project E.g. there is a new
and cool blog-tapestry app that is setup to be run from Eclipse via
Spindle/Jetty Launcher. So I do a command line checkout of all examples
at once from CVS, and then import individual directories as projects in
the workspace that already contains Cayenne.

Andrus