Re: Proposed change

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sat Oct 02 2004 - 22:15:26 EDT

    Cris,

    Glad this solved your problem.

    > think the source of my confusion was that the docs/examples all
    > reference "toArtist.name", etc and not toArtist. It is not immediately
    > obvious from that example that by only using toArtist you could bind
    > the
    > artist object itself. Perhaps this could be explicitly listed in the
    > documentation. I'd be happy to help if necessary.

    I appreciate submitting the docs that in your opinion are missing or in
    the wrong place.. You have a different perspective of the
    documentation flaws than I do, so this will surely help us in improving
    the User Guide. I guess the easiest way to send a patch or a new docs
    page is by opening a ticket in JIRA -
    http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/bugs-features.html

    Thanks
    Andrus