Re: DbGenerator Ant Task

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Nov 01 2004 - 15:03:24 EST

    Hi Kevin,

    > Sorry if I'm astroturfing here,

    I think posting your message here is quiet appropriate.

    > but I've updated
    > http://objectstyle.org/jira/secure/ViewIssue.jspa?key=CAY-82 with my
    > class used to auto-generate databases from ant. It's my first take at
    > an ant task (which actually was pretty straightforward) and my first
    > contribution to cayenne. As such, I suspect what I've presented is more
    > of a "rough draft" than a final implementation. So, if you're
    > interested, please try it out, give me some feedback, and I'll update if
    > necessary.

    As CAY-82 states, we are planning to include this in Cayenne; I should add
    this will likely be in 1.2 release. As I am busy with million different
    things at the moment, I guess it will take me some time to actually review
    the task and merge it to Cayenne. But thanks a lot for submitting it.

    BTW, I am curious how is that DataObject-to-XML project of yours going?

    Thanks
    Andrus