Re: Code Generation

From: Tore Halset (halse..vv.ntnu.no)
Date: Mon Dec 13 2004 - 17:16:45 EST

    On Dec 13, 2004, at 16:14, Kevin J. Menard, Jr. wrote:

    > XMLDecoder decoder = new XMLDecoder();
    > decoder.decode(xml);
    > Test t = new Test(decoder);

    What if the found Test has the same primary key as another Test object
    in the same DataContext? I think it would be easier if we have a method
    returning the Test object based on the DataContext, the object class
    and the xml.

    I am thinking about something like:
    Test t = (Test)XMLDecoder.decode(dataContext, Test.class, xml);

    Regards,
      - Tore.