Re: Postgres Adapter

From: Ulrich Scheidegger (willscheidegge..ac.com)
Date: Fri Jun 03 2005 - 10:49:38 EDT

    I've just started playing around with PostgreSQL and I have to second
    your observations. Postgres does all kinds of strange things when you
    don't place table or column names in quotes. Other dbs also handle
    schema, table and column names in quotes well (e.g. FrontBase).
    Therefore I would appreciate if the ORM system would support this.
    (Hibernate does not, btw).

    -Will