Re: Newlines

From: Cris Daniluk (cris.danilu..mail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 21 2005 - 09:41:49 EDT

    I'd actually vote for no newlines or indenting of any kind, ala most
    SOAP stacks out there. It's annoying for debugging, but most monitor
    tools these days automatically reformat the code for you anyway.

    I think when you're talking about potential distributed use,
    performance far outweighs style. However, its probably best to make it
    an option :)

    Cris