Re: 1.2 User Guide On Wiki

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..laska.net)
Date: Wed Jun 22 2005 - 11:05:39 EDT

    Andrus Adamchik <andru..bjectstyle.org> wrote:
    > Mike,
    >
    > I started this page on Wiki last night:
    >
    > http://objectstyle.org/confluence/display/CAY/1.2+User+Guide
    >
    > It allows to easily document new features as we go. Do you think we still
    > need a status page below?
    >
    > http://objectstyle.org/confluence/display/CAY/1.2+Features+Status
    >
    > If not, I will delete it and we can post the status notes right in the
    docs.

    I guess the only problem I have with what I see on the 1.2UG page is that
    there's no sense of priority or progress.

    Granted, the 1.2FS page is generally out of date, but at least it gives some
    kind of feeling for what was going on the last time it was updated.

    For example, the Browse Data Modeler Tool is about half done, but it's such
    a low priority to finish it (now that I have Quantum Db plugin for Eclipse
    working) that I don't know if it'll make it into 1.2.

    On the other hand, VI has no progress, but it's definitely a high priority
    for me the next time I do major work on Cayenne.

    -Mike