Re: Postgres Adapter

From: Cris Daniluk (cris.danilu..mail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 24 2005 - 22:20:55 EDT

    Actually, it really would need to remain part of the DbAdapter. Not
    all databases use quotes... for example, SQL Server prefers brackets.
    Who knows what others might use...

    It also probably should remain an option. I can imagine the possiblity
    that you wouldn't want this... if you were using an incredibly old
    version of the database or doing some other hackish thing. Thus,
    another setting would need to be introduced to the modeler. Any
    thoughts on that?

    Cris