Re: Postgres Adapter

From: Cris Daniluk (cris.danilu..mail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 27 2005 - 20:59:19 EDT

    > Sounds like a reasonable option, although I'm not aware of any such
    > problems. I think by reasoning at the DbAdapter level this is quite
    > doable anyway (and could be handled on a DB by DB case).

    I was thinking of some old Oracle bugs with using quoting... then
    again, maybe the option is just a waste, because that's a reach.
    Someone who was impacted by obscure problems like that could always
    just modify the DbAdapter code :)

    I took a look through the DbAdapter over the weekend and I think it
    would be pretty easy to tie in. If I get some time, I'll see what I
    can't do.

    Cris