Re: Eclipse Setup

From: Kevin Menard (kmenar..ervprise.com)
Date: Sun Dec 04 2005 - 22:51:57 EST

    I just changed my frameworks symlink to point to the 1.5 JVM, so it is now
    the default for everything. So far, no problems. In this case, I got rid
    of the JRE15_LIB (or whatever it is) library that is referenced from the
    1.5 Cayenne projects and just added the JRE lib. This seems to work
    pretty well.

    --
    Kevin