Re: XML Data Types

From: Randy Leonard (randalleleonar..otmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 08 2005 - 21:50:13 EST

    I am not familiar with JDBC support for this data type, nor associated
    vendor compliance with such JDBC functionality.

    I am primarily interested in ability to read/write to XML data types to/from
    the database. Query support on XML columns would also be welcome. Pending
    lack of direct XML data type support, are there work-arounds that could be
    implemented in Cayenne?

    Thanks,
    Randy