Re: CayenneModeler.exe

From: Bill Dudney (bdudne..pache.org)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2006 - 08:05:49 EDT

    I have a similar understanding as to the LGPL dependencies. Finding a
    different way to build the exe is prob the best long term solution
    but we can do releases while in the apache incubator with
    dependencies, just have to be explicit about it.

    TTFN,

    Bill Dudney
    MyFaces - http://myfaces.apache.org
    Cayenne - http://incubator.apache.org/projects/cayenne.html