Doc generator

From: Cris Daniluk (cris.danilu..mail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2006 - 13:31:46 EDT

    The doc generator is coming along, but I'm starting to get a little
    concerned about how to integrate it into Cayenne. It carries a lot of weight
    in the form of WSDL and its dependencies - Axis, WSDL4J, blah blah blah. I
    figured I would wrap all this in an ant task that was included in the
    cayenne-ant project. Even if I used XML-RPC instead of SOAP, though, it
    would bring a lot of baggage in the form of jars.

    Should we add a separate project maybe? The only downside to this is anyone
    who wants to run "ant release" will need to have it checked out and compiled
    to generate the docs.

    Cris