Re: CAY-363

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Apr 07 2006 - 06:35:59 EDT

    I think a good start would be a dialog poped up when DataMap OL
    "Update" button is clicked. This will be consistent with how other
    update buttons operate. Showing a similar dialog at the ObjEntity
    level also seems like a good idea.

    Adding a special button at the attribute/relationship level seems
    like an overkill.

    Andrus