Re: CLA's for Cayenne?

From: Bill Dudney (bdudne..pache.org)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2006 - 23:03:00 EDT

    OK Gang,

    I finally read the directions and did the right thing (thinks for all
    your help Jean!) and your account requests have been submitted. Each
    of you should have been cc'd on a message to roo..pache.org with
    your request.

    Here we go!

    Next step is to request a new SVN repo (Jean that is an INFRA jira
    ticket right? :-)

    TTFN,

    Bill Dudney
    MyFaces - http://myfaces.apache.org