One more way to customize/intercept Cayenne stack

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Apr 11 2006 - 09:22:42 EDT

  • Next message: Mike Kienenberger (JIRA): "[OS-JIRA] Created: (CAY-501) committing dependent relationships result in "Some parts of FK are missing in snapshot, join:" error"

    I think this type of stack customization is very promising:

    http://objectstyle.org/confluence/display/CAY/2006/04/11/

    DataChannel abstraction is at the core of nested DataContexts feature
    and also Cayenne Web Service. I hope it will become a user
    customization option rather sooner than later.

    Andrus