Re: attachments

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..mail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 11 2006 - 14:48:49 EDT

    I've run the attachment issue by the cayenne-PPMC and infra. Jean was
    also quite helpful. New lists are configured to remove attachments
    of content-type "application/octet-stream" (among others), and this is
    the current recommended practice. If this is going to be a problem
    for us, we can open a JIRA issue, and they'll take another look at it.