Re: Confluence docs experiment

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..mail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 11 2006 - 15:15:37 EDT

    As I understand it, the new process is:

    1) a user hits the website and is directed to a static version of the
    Confluence content.

    2) if a user edits a document, he's redirected to the confluence
    version of the site.

    3) After the document is edited, it's automatically converted into a
    static document on the static site.

    The goal is to keep the average user off Confluence since it dies
    under heavy load.