Re: Confluence docs experiment

From: Cris Daniluk (cris.danilu..mail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 12 2006 - 14:02:31 EDT

    I haven't received confirmation about my apache ID yet. There are three
    different sets of documentation - User, Client, and Modeler. Right now, we
    store them all under CAYDOC. If this is compatible with the current plan,
    then only CAYDOC needs created. Otherwise, we will need to create 3 separate
    spaces.